-
October 27th, 2002, 12:31 PM
#1
Inactive Member
You're right.
What is the question?? Because sir??? I truly don't understand the basis for the thread *L....
*falls off my chair laffing ...cuz i did.... that thing where you let your voice inflect on the emphasis point...and well..i let each word be the emphasis point..and then I realized....
im goofy.... no doubt about it [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
October 27th, 2002, 04:10 PM
#2
Inactive Member
"LOVE"
Now what is the question?..I'm counting on y'all to be honest and forthright. (hahaha i said "forthright")
Go for it!
-
October 28th, 2002, 03:11 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
i guess its like jeopardy.
here's a lame one to break the ice
A: love
Q: what's a 4 letter word beginning with L?
[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#A600A6" size="1">[ October 27, 2002 11:11 PM: Message edited by: shatzy ]</font>
-
October 28th, 2002, 09:14 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks